Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

'The Adventures Of SpaceFish'

In 2005 while at college I got an editing program and had no film to use on it. So to have a go, so to speak, I took a short comic strip I'd drawn a few years before and made it into a short cartoon. Ofcourse using Windows Paint to redraw the images. Now this was really for fun and just to muck about, so the animation itself is very crude. An animation that is something along the lines of 0.05 frames per second, it's that bad! As an excuse to get used to using the software I was happy with it. Sadly though, a few years back, I lost the film from my hard-drive and had no known copies about, until by chance I found a dusty DVD at the back of the book case. It's a lesson to us all: Always back up your stuff!!! I didn't want to touch the initial edit, though there is a lot I'd add or change, alot! The only thing I have updated are the credits and titles, mainly because of the production company logo image and title change. The music was created on a 'Concertmate370' with an unhealthy watch ratio and interest in the film 'Jaws'. All the sound effects are me - the sniffing, gargling etc. The narration is by a friend who agreed to read my paragraph, if that, of script. It is my pleasure to give you 'The Adventures Of SpaceFish' made way back in 2005.


No comments:

Post a Comment